Princess Cruises Lines offers guests a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages onboard. Learn more about the Princess Cruises Drink Packages.
Plus Beverage Package
Beverages up to $15 USD each are included. A value of $64.99 USD per day.
This package includes:
- Fresh juices, healthy smoothies (juice bar), a new juice bar, packaged water, specialty coffees, wine, beer, mocktails, and handcrafted cocktails by mixologist Rob Floyd
- Fifty spirits, 25 wines by the glass, 25 beers, all specialty coffees, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Wine bottles (comprising rare vintages) with 25% discount.
- Big water bottles and soda cans with 25% discount.
Premier Beverage Package
Top-shelf finest drinks up to $20 USD each are included.
Everything in the Plus Beverage Package is included in the Premier Beverage Package as well as:
- High-end handmade cocktails created by mixologist Rob Floyd, reserve wines by the glass, and top-shelf spirits.
- Selection of over 75 spirits, over 40 glasses of wine, and 20 premium cocktails.
- Exceptional wines with Cattier Champagne, Stag’s Leap, Grgich Hills, and Duckhorn.
- Private Woodford Reserve Bourbon Selection prepared wholly for Princess
- Customized Jack Daniel’s Whiskey Single Barrel Select
- Wine bottles (comprising rare vintages) with 25% off.
- Big water bottles and soda cans with 25% off.
No-Alcohol Drink Packages
Zero Alcohol Package
This package costs $29.99 USD per person per day.
With this alcohol-free beverage package, passengers can savor premium and specialty coffees and teas, sodas, fresh juices, healthy smoothies (juice bar), hot chocolate, ‘zero-proof’ mocktails, bottled water, San Pellegrino, Evian, and Red Bull Energy Drinks throughout their whole trip.
Classic Soda Package
This package costs $14.99 USD per person per day.
All sodas, fruit juices, mocktails, and smoothies are included in this package.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Bring Alcohol with Me Onboard?
Alcoholic beverages of any type are not permitted to be brought on board for consumption, except one bottle of wine or champagne per adult of legal drinking age per voyage (no greater than 750 ml), which will not be charged a corkage fee if drunk in the stateroom.
What is the Legal Drinking Age on Princess Cruises?
The legal age to gamble aboard Princess ships is 18. The legal drinking age on Princess Cruises is 21. After 11:00 p.m., visitors under 18 won’t be allowed in the casino or nightclub.
Drinks are subject to availability and prices are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the Princess Cruises Lines Terms & Conditions for more details.