Norwegian Cruise Line Wi-Fi allows you to surf the web or stream content. Learn about the Norwegian Cruise Line Internet Packages to stay connected at sea.
How to connect to Norwegian Cruise Line Wi-Fi?
- Turn on Airplane Mode and connect to the “NCL_Internet_Bliss” Wi-Fi network.
- Open a browser and type login.com in the address bar.
- Select a package, and you will be connected to the Norwegian Cruise Line Wi-Fi.
Note: Remember to Log out after each session by typing logout.com in your browser.
Login to Norwegian Cruise Line website to view pricing and purchase Internet Packages.
Unlimited Wi-Fi Package
Price: $29.99 per day (1 Device). Add second device for an additional $15.99 per day. Packages also available for 4 Devices.
General web browsing, emails, and messaging. Does not support streaming functions.
- View, post, and upload photos and videos on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and Snapchat.
- Messaging and calling on iMessage, FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, WeChat, Telegram, Google Duo, and Viber.
- Go through Google, Apple, and Microsoft App Stores
- Web Browsing of News, Weather, and Travel Sites.
- Email and File Sharing through Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Unlimited Premium Wi-Fi Package
Price: $39.99 per day (1 Device). Add second device for an additional $25.99 per day. Packages also available for 4 Devices.
Supports Audio and video streaming and VPN access.
- Everything in the Unlimited Wi-Fi Package, plus:
- VPN, TikTok, CBC News, CTV New, Fox News, and Comcast.
- Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBOMax, Disney+, ESPN+, Peacock, Paramount+, YouTube, Live Sports, Video Surveillance, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Podcasts Google Play Music, iHeart Radio, and SoundCloud.
All prices are subject to change based on the ship and sail length.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Norwegian Cruise Line Have Internet Access?
The Norwegian Cruise Line ships fleet is equipped with Wi-Fi, each with a 24-hour Internet café.
Can I Use More than One Device for Wi-Fi?
The packages offered by Norwegian Cruise Line are for one device. However, users can add more devices, but they will come with extra charges.
Which Internet Plans are Covered by My Discount?
Internet package reductions are available for the Unlimited One device and Unlimited Premium One device Wi-Fi packages. Upgrades to Free at Sea Wi-Fi Packages or time-based Wi-Fi Packages are not eligible for the discount. Only visitors with a Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond, or Ambassador Latitude status are eligible for the discount. The visitor’s Latitudes tier level determines the amount of the internet package discount: 15% for Platinum, 20% for Sapphire, and 25% for Diamond and Ambassador members.
How Can I Get My Discount on an Internet Package?
You can apply the discount online if you buy your internet package before your trip. If not, you can get the discount on board by showing your keycard when you buy your internet package.
How Can I Get My Complimentary Internet Minutes?
Each qualifying member is allowed one login and a certain number of Internet minutes. You will be instantly redirected to the login page when you launch your web browser on your laptop or smartphone. Adhere to the login instructions displayed on the screen. You will be assigned the complimentary Internet minutes when you register and log in.