Disney Cruise Line offers guests a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages onboard. Learn more about the Disney Cruise Line Drink Packages.
Onboard Beverage Service
Most of drinks offered during the voyage are complimentary. All alcoholic beverages, however, as well as a few other drinks, will be charged to the passenger’s stateroom folio.
Drinks provided without additional cost:
- During meals, soft drinks, coffee, and tea are served
- Drinks sold by the beverage station that aren’t alcoholic
- The Vibe Teens-Only Lounge serves soft drinks.
Drinks that come with an extra fee:
- Alcoholic drinks, smoothies, specialty coffees, and bottled water offered during meals
- Beverages supplied in lounge areas include beer, wine, cocktails, bottled water, and non-alcoholic drinks.
Disney Cruise Line Drinks Prices
Here are some examples of Disney cruise drink prices. However, these will give you an idea of what you can expect in terms of prices.
Disney Cruise beer prices:
- Bud Light – $6.50
- Sam Adams – $6.50
- Kentucky Bourbon Ale – $9
- Guinness – $9
- Angry Orchard Cider – $7.50
Disney Cruise wine prices (by the glass):
- Castello del Poggio (white) – $8.25
- Selbach Riesling Kabinett Mosel (white) – $8.25
- Ferrari-Carano Fume Blanc (white) – $11
- Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc (white) – $13.50
- ZD Chardonnay (white) – $14.5
- Pouilly Fume Baron de L’Loire Valley (white) – $37
- Robert Mondavi Merlot Private Selection (red) – $8.75
- Kendall Jackson Cabernet Sauvignon (red) – $9.50
- Craggy Range Te Kahu Hawkes Bay (red) – $13.75
- Gevrey-Chambertin Louis Jadot (red) – $17.75
- Chateau Rauzan-Segla (red) – $42
- Domaine Chandon (sparkling) – $9.75
- Moet & Chandon Ice (sparkling) – $15.25
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label (sparkling) – $26
- Dom Perignon (sparkling) – $52
Guests can also order Champagne, the most expensive being $520 for Armand de Brignac Gold.
Disney Cruise cocktail prices:
- Mai-Tai – $10
- Blue Hawaiian – $10
- Smoky Melon – $12
- Berry Mojito – $15
Frequently Asked Questions
What Age Must a Guest Be to Consume Alcohol on a Ship?
The legal drinking age on board is 21, and you must have a valid photo ID. However, parents or custodians may fill out a Beverage Consent Form that permits their 18 to 20-year-old children to enjoy alcoholic drinks while in the presence of a grownup during round-trip cruises leaving from any European nation with a lower drinking age.
What are the Charges If I Want to Drink Wine in a Dining Area?
There is a corking cost of $26.00 per bottle for passengers who want to drink wine or champagne they carry on the cruise in one of the dining areas.
Are Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks Included in the Price of My Cruise?
Soft drinks are free with meals; however, bar beverages, beer, wine, and bottled water are subject to additional fees.
The drinks are subject to availability. Please refer to the Disney Cruise Line terms and policy for more details.