Carnival Cruise Line offers guests a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages onboard. Learn more about the Carnival Cruise Line Drink Packages.
Starting at $6.95 / Child Per Day and $9.50 / Adult Per Day.
This unlimited soda program makes all-you-can-drink soda and juice available for the entire voyage. It applies to the full cruise, with no minimum age requirement.
Bottomless Bubbles can be purchased at the Lobby, Casino, and Pool Bars.
Starting at $59.95 / Person per Day. Save 10% by purchasing pre-cruise*.
It applies to the entire cruise, and the buyer for this package must be +21 years old.
- All alcoholic beverages (including cocktails), beer, and wine by the glass at menu prices of $20.00 or less
- Among the non-alcoholic bottled beverages are sodas, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, energy drinks, particularly coffee, hot tea, 500ml bottles of water, and others.
- Any spirit or wine by the glass priced at more than $20 receives a 25% discount off the menu price
- 25% off the list price of bottles of wine and champagne
- 25% off beverage seminars and classes
- Drinks advertised and distributed in souvenir glasses
- Liquor bottles
- Beverages are provided through minibars, room service, and in-room beverage programs
- Distributing drinks, pitchers, tubes, and buckets
- Beverages made available by automatic wine dispensers
- All further beverage-related programming, including products, cigarettes, and cigars
- Food items
*Cut-off time is 11:59 PM the day before embarkation and 9:00 PM EST through call center. The packages are non-transferable and may not be shared among guests or family members. Each guest must purchase their own sticker. Other restrictions may apply. Please refer to the Carnival Cruise Line terms and conditions for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Soft Drinks Included in Any Beverage Packages?
Travellers can take advantage of Carnival’s Bottomless BubblesTM unlimited soda program. They will love the ease and simplicity of paying a single fixed fee for a refreshing fountain drink and juice for the entire cruise!
When will the CHEERS Package be activated?
When people board the ship, the CHEERS package will be active for those who have pre-purchased it. Once on board, visitors are told to head to the bar to get a sticker to put on their Sail & Sign® cards.